K150 - Piezo Drop on Demand
Meeting the increased demands for late-stage ink jet customisation
Modular and versatile, high resolution ink jet printer
The high resolution K150 digital printer provides a versatile, cost-effective solution to meet the growing demand for late-stage ink jet customisation on a range of coated and uncoated substrates. With fast make ready (print ready can be achieved within five minutes) and job changeover possible within seconds, the K150 is simple and easy to use.
Capable of printing addresses, barcodes, 2D codes, QR codes, numbering, logos and graphics, the K150 is particularly suitable for mailing and addressing applications, as well as labels, tickets, security, plastic cards and business form applications.
The compact, modular design of the K150 is easily integrated onto mailing lines, webs and card lines. With all the printer electronics built into the printhead assembly, it is designed for field repair to maximise production uptime and limit support costs.
There are variable (K150VR) and fixed (K150FR) resolution variants available, both of which are fully compatible with Domino’s Editor GT controller system.
Using piezo drop on demand ink jet technology, the K150 delivers excellent print quality with UV curable and low volatile solvent ink options depending on the substrate and print finish required.
- Versatile - compact, modular design is easy to integrate onto mailing lines, webs and card lines
- Excellent print quality – from 90 to 450 dpi speed and print width dependent
- Easy to use – print ready within five minutes and job changeover within seconds
- Flexible – up to double print width 71mm (2.8”) with variable and fixed resolution variants
- Choice of inks – UV curable and non-volatile solvent inks dependent on substrate and print finish required
- Maximise uptime and limit support costs – print heads designed for field repair