K 630i - Monochrome Printing Press
Low cost per page production printer
A high speed digital ink jet production printer for the transactional, direct mail and on-demand book printing sectors.
The high speed, high quality Domino K630i continuous feed production printer is configured for 75m(246ft)/min or 150m(492ft)/min with three print widths of 333mm, 445mm or 558mm and with simplex or duplex options in the same frame.
It is supplied with the modular Domino Editor RIP digital front end, which includes support for PDF, IPDS and AFP data formats.
For high volume users in the transactional and direct mail market, the K630i delivers the highest quality at the lowest cost per page. For the on-demand book and manuals sector, the near photo quality at high speed offers exceptional return on investment.
Select between low cost, high opacity, aqueous pigmented black ink or a unique high impact UV curable ink designed for the widest range of substrates including high gloss coated media.
The K630i benefits from Domino’s unique i-Tech intelligent Technology features designed to optimise printer performance and maintain the highest levels of productivity.
- Low cost per page production printer - monochrome ink jet offers the simplicity and reliability compared to toner, but with no expensive or ongoing ‘click’ charges. With few consumable parts, ink and flush are only purchased as required.
- High speed and high quality - up to 150m/min (492ft/min) at 600dpi x 600dpi native resolution.
- Ultra-small footprint - the single engine duplex solution has one of the smallest footprints in the industry and delivers more print per square metre than any other press in its class.
- ActiFlow - innovative ink circulating system maintains a constant ink temperature and prevents air bubbles delivering consistent print results and superior reliability.
- CleanCap - automated print head cleaning and capping system is a consistent, controlled process that maintains constant print nozzle performance delivering high uptime and print quality.
- StitchLink - micro-motor controller technology automatically aligns the Kyocera print heads to micron levels of precision reducing setup time, eliminating stitch lines and delivering seamless print across the full web width.